We work to high standard and we hope this is reflected in the service you’ve received from us. If you have any issues or complaints you wish to raise then you can do this in a number of ways. You can speak to your case manager face to face or via the telephone or tell us in writing and we’ll aim to resolve your issue in a timely manner.

If you wish to make a formal complaint, then you can write to the Probation Director:

Wales Community Rehabilitation Company
Golate House
101 St Mary Street
CF10 1DX

We’ll get back to you within five working days of receiving your letter to let you know how your complaint will be handled. You will then be given a date when you can expect the outcome.

For more information view our complaints procedure.